George st perrier Not champion

BusaSamurai

There Can Be Only One INSTIGATOR * * * *
Donating Member
Registered
Matt just handed him a arse whooping...WoooHoooo..
First round Knock Out .. He took it to him great fight . now George will hopefully fight Matt Hughes then the winner Fight Matt Searer ...Going to get interesting...

1st round knock out..........I'm completely surprised.

I was going for St Pierre by a very small margin of defeat. I bet it was awesome.

(Devil Dog @ Apr. 08 2007,00:44) 1st round knock out..........I'm completely surprised.

I was going for St Pierre by a very small margin of defeat.  I bet it was awesome.
Yes it was well worth it cant wait till the next fight there showing goes off so i can rewind and watch again...

This just sucks ...
mad.gif

St-Pierre will be back ... better then ever.
biggrin.gif

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 08 2007,01:22)
SHOCKED.gif
I thought it would go the other way  
all_coholic.gif
Can u imagine how many people lost money in vegas on that one ..

(BusaSamurai @ Apr. 07 2007,22:23)
SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif
I was watching a show earlier today and they were talking like GSP was gonna murder the guy
wow.gif

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 08 2007,01:29)
(BusaSamurai @ Apr. 07 2007,22:23)
SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif
I was watching a show earlier today and they were talking like GSP was gonna murder the guy  
wow.gif
Everyone can be beat .. Matt just came in such an underdog he had nothing to lose and everything to gain he was way underrated . i think he is going to be force to reckon with . Would like to see him and Matt Hughes go at it ...They both have the same styles ..

i was STUNNED by Matt's victory of GSP-just amazing...I have newfound respect for that guy's skill n power.

BUT---what up with all you dummys who thought "The Nightmare" was guna hand Koscheck his ass?? ahahahaha-I had a blast watching Josh dance around Deigo and just wail on his face for three rounds, and he showed he can take Deigo down whenever he wanted-yea, yea, Deigo got his back for a second but that would have been reversed in another 20sec.
so much for Sanchez' perfect record...Serra better watch out for this kid
super.gif

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 08 2007,02:13) i was STUNNED by Matt's victory of GSP-just amazing...I have newfound respect for that guy's skill n power.

BUT---what up with all you dummys who thought "The Nightmare" was guna hand Koscheck his ass?? ahahahaha-I had a blast watching Josh dance around Deigo and just wail on his face for three rounds, and he showed he can take Deigo down whenever he wanted-yea, yea, Deigo got his back for a second but that would have been reversed in another 20sec.
so much for Sanchez' perfect record...Serra better watch out for this kid
super.gif
Serra and Koschek dont think it would be that much of a contes . I think Serra has way more power . Koshcheck did win but to me it wasnt impressive . Thye both just danced around ..Now if Koscheck would have totaly dominated it would be differant ..Right now its going to be between Matt Hughes , GSP, and Matt Serra..We just have to see how they pair them . I think they will have a Matt Hughes GSP fight and the Winner takes on Serra ..Just my humble Opinion...

When Matt lost his belt. He walked in looking like he was not ready to fight. He was not aat his best. I am sure he was so full of himself he probably did not even train before the fight. When he got his a$$ wooped, he had an awakening.

ah-I think Matt was taining VERY hard for that fight-sum friends here in Milw, WI were there during one of Matt's sparring sess. preceding the GSP fight-Matt was slamming the guy all over the place and throwin elbows n poundin on the guys' helmet somthin' fierce!
I DO think Matt was a lil too full of himself in that fight tho-he wasnt prepared for GSP to disable his ground game-dude has awesome sprawl D-and then GSP was just hands-down too fast for Matt on top of all that-George has the reach and lighter(ish) frame to move just that dam fast, and Matt got caught sleeping with a low hand, ended up with a shin on his dome
SHOCKED.gif

I would love to see the re-match for Hughes/GSP III-would be another big money-maker for UFC, so Im sure it'll be coming soon to capitalize on their popularity n success in the ring....the one downer to this is that between those 3 guys-Serra, Hughes, n St. Pierre- I dont see anyone else coming in n really 'beating' any of them. I like Koschek's style n in 2-3 years, mebbe he'd have a solid chance-but honestly right now, I dont see any other lightweights in their class being a challenge...so these guys will end up pummelling each other all the time.... I hope some new talent emerges this summer for all the weight classes...things should get interesting now that UFC owns PRIDE...I really hope they work to keep the number of fights up, and dont turn the PPVs into some more over-dramatized Macho-BS crap with fighter's dialogin' for 20min. about how much they hate each other-a lil ****-talkin is good, but dont want another WWE franchise.....let's keep our finger's crossed, gentleman!

Back