GENTLE GIANTS RESCUE

Nijinsky3

Nijinsky ~ Horseweek 4/10
Donating Member
Registered
Here is the link to the website of the Great Dane rescue that I have been involved with for many years. They are now accepting and adopting out many other large breeds. If you are looking for a new family pet, try them first!

www.gentlegiantsrescue.com

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121431846 -->

Here is the link to the website of the Great Dane rescue that I have been involved with for many years. They are now accepting and adopting out many other large breeds. If you are looking ofr a new family pet, try them first!

Can I give them mine??

wow.gif

Just kidding.. he may not be the brightest bulb, but he's entertaining.
biggrin.gif

Good for you for helping out. I'll check out the link when I get home.

Here is the link to the website of the Great Dane rescue that I have been involved with for many years. They are now accepting and adopting out many other large breeds. If you are looking ofr a new family pet, try them first!

Can I give them mine??  

wow.gif

biggrin.gif
You talkin 'bout me again!?!?
alien.gif

Cool link, Nijinsky3.. thanks for looking out for these Gentle giants..
cool.gif

Actually, they are a rescue, and yes, I have pulled several out of pounds in California and brought them to Burt and Tracy to find homes for. So they will take one if you cannot keep it.

A pic from their site of Burt, Tracy and their daughter Melody with some of the Danes in their care.

Burt is the guy who played Robin on the original Batman and Robin TV series.

I looked in to that site years ago...even called 'em...they were so strick on what I needed to have in place (understandably so, I'm not knocking 'em), that it was easier to go to a breeder...

Every blue moon, I'll get a call about a Dane at the Humane Society or the vet's office will find one that needs a home...two is plenty for me right now...

Hey Kat - Scooby ate 20+ cupcakes WITH THE WRAPPERS on Tuesday while I was at work...yep...20+ cupcakes...
laugh.gif

My dane was rescued from being beaten and starved, Couldn't ask for a better dog. He is definately attached to me and my gf, very protective.

My dane was rescued from being beaten and starved, Couldn't ask for a better dog.  He is definately attached to me and my gf, very protective.
I can't imagine abusing any animals, but especially Danes...they are so loving and gentle...

Glad you gave him a good home and a much better life...

Hey Kat - Scooby ate 20+ cupcakes WITH THE WRAPPERS on Tuesday while I was at work...yep...20+ cupcakes...
wow.gif

Better you than me...
laugh.gif

Justice has behaved so far this week.... although everytime the Minpin comes in from playing her whole neck is slobbered on. I feel so bad for the little thing!
face7.gif
And Justice will look at me like
rock.gif

I checked out the rescue page, some of those pics are adorable!! I would start a rescue in a minute if GJoker would agree.... oh wait, I think I already have.
biggrin.gif

Can I give them mine??  

wow.gif

biggrin.gif
You talkin 'bout me again!?!?  
alien.gif

Cool link, Nijinsky3.. thanks for looking out for these Gentle giants..  
cool.gif
Umm... no dear, wasn't talking about you at alllll...
blush.gif

Although you are entertaining also..
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

wow.gif

Better you than me...
laugh.gif
Oh, I was crying it was so funny...we'd just had our son's birthday the day before, and I boxed up all the leftovers, left 'em on the kitchen table...

Got home Tuesday night and my hubby said "looks like Scooby got in the trash; I had to pick up pans from all over the kitchen". It didn't hit me until 10 minutes later that the pans Mike was referring to weren't in the trash, they were on the table and full of cup cakes...stinkin' dog!

You've got your hands full with Justice!!!
tounge.gif

BTW - the GUILTY face...
laugh.gif

bigscoob.jpg

laugh.gif

Oh , adn VA, how did you get him that far away so that you could get that picture?

Oh , adn VA, how did you get him that far away so that you could get that picture?
That pic is years old...he was RIGHT IN MY FACE (like Justice, just won't leave you alone). I thought the shot would be blurry, but it's one of the funniest ones of him that I have. That digi camera focused just in time! Scooby's a ham..

Back