Anyone live in guilford county north carolina??

Nijinsky3

Nijinsky ~ Horseweek 4/10
Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to rescue a female Great Dane but they won't let a rescue take her and they are only wanting to adopt her to someone who lives in the county. I have no idea why. I don't want ehr to be put to sleep or end up in a bad home. People have a bad habit of dumping Danes due to their size.

I just need someone to go get her and keep her for a few days until I can come pick her up.

If anyone lives in this county, please contact me. I need your help to get her out of this shelter! I will pay all costs on your part and be forever greatful for your help!

Thanks!

Julie

I live in Forsyth County which is the next county over. I don't think they will let me get her either?
rock.gif
??

I am in Randolph county, which shelter is the dog at...Jamestown or greensboro? Let me know...I'll pick her up for ya. I wont have a problem of getting her for ya...where are you located?

Beautiful dog!

ParisSmall5-9-06.jpg

Paris is a lovely harlequin Great Dane. She is a big girl who is just past her first birthday. Paris walks nicely on a leash for a dog her size. She is eager to please and she likes to make new friends! Paris loves treats and quickly learned to 'sit' so she could have one. Paris is already spayed, so she can go home with you today! Please ask for Paris by ID 86427.

<!--EDIT|carolinadoublej
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147457302 -->

Best of luck getting her...it's so sad they're giving you a tough time when you'll give her a great home
sad.gif

She's beautiful!

I am in Randolph county, which shelter is the dog at...Jamestown or greensboro? Let me know...I'll pick her up for ya. I wont have a problem of getting her for ya...where are you located?

Beautiful dog!

ParisSmall5-9-06.jpg

Paris is a lovely harlequin Great Dane. She is a big girl who is just past her first birthday. Paris walks nicely on a leash for a dog her size. She is eager to please and she likes to make new friends! Paris loves treats and quickly learned to 'sit' so she could have one. Paris is already spayed, so she can go home with you today! Please ask for Paris by ID 86427.
I am in California. I will be leaving tomorrow (unless there are no loads)and heading out that way. They usually reload me in NC or SC, so I will figure out a way to get to where we can meet and I can pick her up!

Thanks again SO MUCH!

Julie

Beautiful dog!

ParisSmall5-9-06.jpg

I am in California. I will be leaving tomorrow (unless there are no loads)and heading out that way. They usually reload me in NC or SC, so I will figure out a way to get to where we can meet and I can pick her up!

Thanks again SO MUCH!

Julie
PM sent

Still trying to find someone to get her for me. Brian is leaving friday to head out to NC and can pick her up if someone would just volunteer to get her out of the shelter!

Bueller??

thats nice of you to try and give that dog a good home but there are plenty more so keep looking

Back