Genii

HAYABUSA1340

Registered
Looking for a 2010 to buy anyone know where i can find one or ill wait until 2012 they change the bike every two yrs anyway

Maybe they will change 2011 or 2012 mite just wait and see what happens

Anything is possible. Suzuki is known to change the 600-1000cc bikes. The busas keep in mind had a run from99-07 with hardly more than color changes.

I'm sure if Kawi/Honda/etc jumps up and makes something mean, that they would step up. But, I wouldn't hold my breath for a new design/model.

Plus the fact there are so many 09s on the floor for sale still is why the 2010s are held up. Until the sales numbers are there, a revamp is probably not in the works.

Speculation still surrounds.
The dealer that caused me to start the thread Fastfrog007 linked above is now telling me that Suzi USA is planning on releasing 2011 models late July ?
Whether he told me that just cuz they were pissed I showed them Riccohs bike in HI I do not know ?
Either way we are heading into the time when new model yrs usually become topic and as time passes on i think we will get more info on it.

Suzuki isnt producing any 2010's because of so many dealers going out of business, they have slowed production way down.

Back