GenII roadlok for $99.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind, found my answer......18 Q: Does the RoadLoK MID work with aftermarket rotors?
A: We do not guarantee that the RoadLoK MID will work with any aftermarket parts. We have precision-engineered the MID to work with your OEM rear brake and swing arm system. Using the RoadLoK MID with any aftermarket rotors or calipers will void the Lifetime Warranty.

And for the front......Our systems are designed to work with OEM braking systems. We do not guarantee proper fit when anything other than original braking components are used. If your new system does not work correctly please fill out an RMA request here to return your system within 30 days.

I got mine today, thank you again for sharing. I love it. Thank you MC Mustang for helping me understand it and for installing it. YOU ROCK!!!

On a side note, its worth $100 to NEVER have to worry about your bike tipping over because of the kickstand. :beerchug:

Got mine in the mail today and the dang thing doesn't work.. :banghead:

Can't get the plastic plug out.. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Got mine in the mail today and the dang thing doesn't work.. :banghead:

Can't get the plastic plug out.. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Are you using the key bots? You are supposed to put it in and lock it when not in use to stop debris from getting in.

Are you using the key bots? You are supposed to put it in and lock it when not in use to stop debris from getting in.

Yep. Instructions say the key should turn 3/4 turn to unlock, mine only turns 1/4 turn. :banghead:

It's like they are the wrong friggin' keys...

Yep. Instructions say the key should turn 3/4 turn to unlock, mine only turns 1/4 turn. :banghead:

It's like they are the wrong friggin' keys...

I wonder if that plug was not smooth causing it to bind and get stuck in there. Sorry to hear that :down: mine is so smooth that when I turn the key the pin jumps out and falls on the ground if I'm not careful.

I doubt the seller has more in stock. I just checked and the listing is gone. Looks like he sold them all.

here is his link.

Roadlok® Anti Theft Systems Stealth Black XRA 308 0205 ABA 0SS58 40 22 | eBay

mine worked with no problems..I made a backup dummy plug out of aluminum for mine. And also made a resevoir cap to hold the lock pin while im not using it so i dont lose it. :laugh:

20130310_101808Medium_zps8ea01b05.jpg

20130308_160653Medium_zps7df4922c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the seller contacts me back wanting me to send it back to him but wanted me to pay shipping. Not sure why, but I questioned him about if he'd send me a prepaid shipping label (not really my problem that it's defective, ya know)

He refunded my money and told me to deal with RoadLoK about it.. :banghead:

So now I have a free RoadLoK that doesn't work. :banghead:

I emailed RoadLoK but haven't heard a peep from them.. :banghead:

So the seller contacts me back wanting me to send it back to him but wanted me to pay shipping. Not sure why, but I questioned him about if he'd send me a prepaid shipping label (not really my problem that it's defective, ya know)

He refunded my money and told me to deal with RoadLoK about it.. :banghead:

So now I have a free RoadLoK that doesn't work. :banghead:

I emailed RoadLoK but haven't heard a peep from them.. :banghead:

I'm really sorry you are going through all that crap bots. :down: hopefully they'll get back with you and fix the problem. Keep us posted

Back