GenII roadlok for $99.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys!!! I've been after one of these for a Long time but, didn't want to pay retail price on it. I CHECK eBay on a regular basis and 3 days ago I went to check and found this seller out of North Carolina that had them new for $99.95!!!!!!!!!!! Yes you read it right. For a hundred bucks!!!!!!!!!! I went ahead and ordered one and to my surprise it arrived today. Just 3 days after purchase date. I just got through installing it which is super easy and also registered my keys on the roadlok site for warranty and key replacement purposes. This thing is awesome and the seller had 10 in stock in black so, he should have 9 left. All you need to do is type "suzuki roadlok" and it will come up. Seller's name is palzie. Here are some pictures. Sorry for the bad pics but, it's almost midnight and all I had handy was my phone. Hope some members are interested and can snatch one for their ride.

image-3660040703.jpg

image-1968515812.jpg

image-2392639172.jpg

:thumbsup: very nice find thank you for sharing, I was admiring MC Mustangs one day and asked him about it.

It shows 6 left. Come on guys! You better get them before they are all gone.

Just curious how secure these are?
It seems like the mounting bracket is just aluminum and could be cut in half quickly with a hacksaw?
If you did that would the device simply come off or what? What makes it secure? Does that pin lock into disc hole and can't be removed without key?

Just curious how secure these are?
It seems like the mounting bracket is just aluminum and could be cut in half quickly with a hacksaw?
If you did that would the device simply come off or what? What makes it secure? Does that pin lock into disc hole and can't be removed without key?

Blanca all the bracket is there for is to stop you from ruining your bike if you forget to take the lock off. The way it works is: the pin is spring loaded so, it still goes all the way in and locks even if the rotor hole is not lined up. After that all you do is role the bike forward and you'll hear a loud click when the rotor hole aligns with the pin and it goes through stopping the bike. Even if they cut or unbolt the bracket from caliper the lock itself will still be attached to the rotor just like that ugly lock you carry around :hide: :laugh: it also comes with like a blank plastic pin that you can put in when not using the lock to stop debris from getting in there. If you go on you tube and type "roadlok" you'll find some nice videos. I just looked at them.

the way they were stealing motorcycles in the videos posted in that thread a couple days ago they could just pick it up and toss it in the van truck whatever. This would really only stop someone from pushing it down the road I guess. But the steering lock does that, somewhat.

Back