New Arachnid Installed

flrider

ECV No Known Cure
Donating Member
Registered
I received my show chrome Roadlok yesterday. I must say the piece is beyond my expectations. The polish and chrome are first rate. I could not find a flaw anywhere. I would suggest anyone getting a chrome one or show chrome to buy the optional DressPlug. It does a lot to make the Roadlok look finished as you will see in the pics. Install was easy and straight forward. Now some pics.
View attachment 1149110

looks sweet, that's the one for me
super.gif

Nice! I love the Black and Purple! That in my opinion is the best colors of any year!
super.gif

(BusaBret @ Aug. 01 2007,05:57) Nice! I love the Black and Purple! That in my opinion is the best colors of any year!
super.gif
I agree. Thats why when the color came out in 04 I bought black and purple plastic and switched my 03 silver and gray out. I could not believe how much better the darker colors look.
smile.gif

It looks good installed Bob...
bowdown.gif

I've still got mine in the box, but +1 on the quality! It looks great!

Hey! Looks great - glad you are pleased. Don't forget to ReKey so if you should lose both of your keys, we'll be able to make you a replacement.
Safe Riding!
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 01 2007,07:15) It looks good installed Bob...  
bowdown.gif

I've still got mine in the box, but +1 on the quality!  It looks great!
Thanks Michelle. Works like a charm also. You need to get yours on. Only takes an hour or so. Bob
beerchug.gif

I just ordered a show chrome one as well. I didn't know about the dress plug though, I guess I may have to check into that as well. I don't know if I am going to keep it chrome though. I really only wanted it because it was smoothed out. I was thinking about stripping the chrome and having it redone in black chrome so it kind of matches the rest of my LE frame.

Back