Gen II Russell Day Long Seat?

$400! Just get a Goldwing :)

After riding 400 plus miles the other day of which the last 50 or so I had to keep standing on pegs to feel better I want one of these to.

I smell a group buy :thumbsup:

$400! Just get a Goldwing :)

After riding 400 plus miles the other day of which the last 50 or so I had to keep standing on pegs to feel better I want one of these to.

I smell a group buy :thumbsup:

I just emailed them to see if they would be open to one and the kind of discount they may give us. Worth a try to see what kind of price they would give :thumbsup:

I asked them if they had a military discount too :laugh:

Russell, keep us posted on this as I am just about ready to pull the trigger on one. I too am active duty military, so we might be in on a discount.

I am going to do a bit more research to see if I want the DJ version, or the sport version.

Hello,
I am sorry but we do not have any discounts or group buy programs for a seat purchase at this time.
Thank you, Kim

:down:

Hello,
I am sorry but we do not have any discounts or group buy programs for a seat purchase at this time.
Thank you, Kim

:down:

It was worth a shot. I may have to think about this seat to after sitting on DJ's bike.

Thanks for the shot Russell, I will be posting pics of the seat I get after I save some pennies for a few weeks.

I am probably going to still buy
one as well... have not decided on when but around september most likely. I will be going with the sport version

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I hope to have mine before September, but who knows what life will bring my way. I have not decided on the sport or day long version yet though. I will probably photoshop each of them onto my bike and go from there.

I hope to have mine before September, but who knows what life will bring my way. I have not decided on the sport or day long version yet though. I will probably photoshop each of them onto my bike and go from there.

Can you photoshop them sometime soon? I really want the sport seat, and if it's comfortable I can deal with the looks(which aren't so bad, just seems out of place:laugh:).
If not, I'll just get FastFrog and his photoshop skills on it!:laugh:
Paging FastFrog!

I'm guessing I'm the only one who for this part of my bike is choosing style over function?
They look hideous on their website.. Just me I guess?
My Corbin is "all day" comfortable, and looks fantastic. And yes, I'm a big dude, not a jockey. :whistle:

Can you photoshop them sometime soon? I really want the sport seat, and if it's comfortable I can deal with the looks(which aren't so bad, just seems out of place:laugh:).
Paging FastFrog!

Give me two pictures of the bikes in the relatively same position and it can be easily photshopped

Give me two pictures of the bikes in the relatively same position and it can be easily photshopped

Will these work? And thankyou:thumbsup:

SDC11048.jpg

Paging FastFrog!

You rang? :lol:

I'll get it tonight when I'm at my studio, all good artists have studios, so I figured I'd get one too....

Droid via Tapatalk

I'm guessing I'm the only one who for this part of my bike is choosing style over function?
They look hideous on their website.. Just me I guess?
My Corbin is "all day" comfortable, and looks fantastic. And yes, I'm a big dude, not a jockey. :whistle:

Nah, I agree, they really don't flow well with the sportbike look to me either. But then again I don't think they're terrible looking. I love my Corbin seat too, but these days my back just can't handle it anymore. I NEED something soft and comfortable.

Wouldn't let me post the same pic twice

Do you have a picture of one with the Russell Seat? If DJ could take a pic of his BKing in roughly the same angle as this pic it would work perfectly. The Russell Day site does not have anything I could work with and make it look legit.

Do you have a picture of one with the Russell Seat? If DJ could take a pic of his BKing in roughly the same angle as this pic it would work perfectly. The Russell Day site does not have anything I could work with and make it look legit.

Nah, sorry, I haven't seen one on a Busa either. I see your skills are limited...I'll just wait on FastFrog to get to his studio:poke::laugh:
Thanks for trying.

Back