Gen I HID's?

Look, this is the one I just ordered. It seems like an extremely easy delay and it is waterproof. I was a little put off by the price, but with what I saved doing the DDM HID's I figured why not.

Tripage LED

Take a look!

I just put some insulation tape over the adjustment hole and taped up the opening where the wires go into the unit and I have never had any problems.

Incandescent HIDs ? ? ?
Homer-head-slap.jpg

Dehning, do you run the delay timer from tripage? (i dont know if PM was sent to you cause it didnt show in the sent box)

Jeremy u must be confused.Get the 35 watt ddm hid.I recommend 6k . its very bright but not to blue.Get the dei 528 relay off ebay.$15 shipped at most.Follow the directions how to wire the relay as previously posted.Once u run the hid low bean and u turn on ur stock high beam u wont even see it anymore.I even run a PIAA blue led running lamp in the high beam.Looks awesome.Now read no more and order the above stated.lol..:thumbsup:

BUSA GHOSTRIDER ordered one btw... he has an 07, although your post number is way high and u got plenty of kanji's i cant help but question... where exactly if the electronic module that tells the lights to turn off during cranking?

seriously lol? the guy right after you said i needed one, this confuses me...
Jeremy, you don't need one.

All you have to is hold the starter down, turn the ignition key to on and then pull the clutch in. The HID's won't come on until you release the starter button.
Again: there is NO need for a delay timer. In your case it would be a waste of money.

The only bike that had a problem where 99 to 01, when Suzuki went to the newer harness, the problems are few and far between.

My bike is an 04, bigbore motor, and i have never had an HID problem, in six years now, on my bike!

Listen to who you want to, but it comes down to preference.

If you can remember the whole special start up sequence every time then great, otherwise just get the damn delay.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have 4 bikes and that method doesn't work on all of them, so fine, call me retarded for making sure. I can afford the $14 per bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back