GEN 3 Lithium Battery

added the stock battery and specs for quick reference

5FD31AD7-3BD8-4360-86A0-324A445763AC.jpeg

8902A715-C817-41D0-BFA9-16DB93E4419E.jpeg

If you'll pay the shipping and the price of the battery, of course, one of us will be happy to get one box it up and send it to you.

Reactions: pcs
What prompted me to get a high amp lithium is an issue I had starting the bike the other day.. Bike has only couple of hundred miles on it. After riding for about 30 miles, I stopped to get gas. When I tired to restart the bike it was struggling to crank.. I barely got it started. Made no sense.. Anyway, hope this batt addresses this issue..

What prompted me to get a high amp lithium is an issue I had starting the bike the other day.. Bike has only couple of hundred miles on it. After riding for about 30 miles, I stopped to get gas. When I tired to restart the bike it was struggling to crank.. I barely got it started. Made no sense.. Anyway, hope this batt addresses this issue..
Not a cure for that problem but atleast you saved some weight

Sorry, before starting did you reset with the key? Because I too struggle with this problem
if you are asking me bro, I turned the key to off before trying.. The way it happened was: after I got gas, I turned it on and rode to an air pump about 30ft from. I then turned it off while waiting for the air pump to become avail for about 5 mins. Then I tried to start it up again to pull up closer to the air pump, and that is exactly when it started to sh-t.. I had to use the throttle to get it started. I turned it off and retried to start it, and again it struggled but started. At that point I didnt wanna take a chance and shut it off any more.. I just took it home and ordered the lithium batt.. Went on a ride today and didnt have any issues..

I think that garbage OEM batt has way too low CCA, and consecutive cranking lowers the CCA even further.. The batt I got has 500 CCA

All I know is if I had a brand new bike and this happened to me, I'd be beyond cranky.....

....and my faith in the company would be seriously diminished.....

All I know is if I had a brand new bike and this happened to me, I'd be beyond cranky.....

....and my faith in the company would be seriously diminished.....
I didnt mention that I got the bike late 2021 and I didnt have a chance to ride it much till recently.. the bike sat in a climate controlled garage, and was ran at least once a month.. the batt was not tendered and may have degraded as a result.. although I have many bikes and never had a batt take a sh-t so early in its life..

Last edited:
Back