Gen 3 comfort

Did someone say weight lifting? Was a recent squat day. If I can get semi comfy on a Busa, yall should be able to.
To be clear, my point was less about getting buff then staying flexible and having enough muscle to pause the aging process. Ask any CrossFit trainer: the reason people get old and start complaining is that they stop using basic muscles. Just watch older people trying to get in and out of chairs. Even squatting with no weight and just a broomstick will be fantastic for your overall health and sense of well-being and ability to ride a higher peg machine like the Busa. Nothing wrong with building muscle, though the CrossFit guys did convert me to the benefits of full range of motion.

To be clear, my point was less about getting buff then staying flexible and having enough muscle to pause the aging process. Ask any CrossFit trainer: the reason people get old and start complaining is that they stop using basic muscles. Just watch older people trying to get in and out of chairs. Even squatting with no weight and just a broomstick will be fantastic for your overall health and sense of well-being and ability to ride a higher peg machine like the Busa. Nothing wrong with building muscle, though the CrossFit guys did convert me to the benefits of full range of motion.
Not a fan of cross fit. Will just leave it there bc it would cause us to thread jack. Lol.

I'm on the fence about the pegs. When I demoed the Busa, twice, I felt that they were somewhat high for my liking. Yet when I got my own and immediately went for a 300km ride, the pegs didn't bother me. Maybe a bit by the end when I was on the highway. Thus I ordered adjustable pegs, so I can lower them for the trek to the mountains (700+ km in one day) and lift them back up for the twisties.

Back