Gen 2 parts wanted

J07703

Registered
So im looking for a set of pistons and connecting rods and a oem left side fairing in the black and red color schem as well as the rear cowl and grab bar. The plastics that go around the gauges and cover the gaps between the tank and frame also the bottom plastic. Maybe a power commander.....

Reactions: pcs
Ok.. looked back on your old posts its a Gen 2. I have a set of rods and pistons from the 2008 Gen 2 motor i purchased to build my turbo bike with. It only had 13000 miles on it. I also have a brand new set of pistons, with rings, from a 2012 motor that was only started at the factory. Came with the new cylinder block i had to buy because of a melt down. I also have a power commander V.

Ok.. looked back on your old posts its a Gen 2. I have a set of rods and pistons from the 2008 Gen 2 motor i purchased to build my turbo bike with. It only had 13000 miles on it. I also have a brand new set of pistons, with rings, from a 2012 motor that was only started at the factory. Came with the new cylinder block i had to buy because of a melt down. I also have a power commander V.
Yea it's going in a gen2 I had a rod sling out and I just got the bike so I found a gen 1 donor that I'm stripping everything out of and off so I can use the case. I'm just gonna transfer all my internals over and I k ow 1 of my rods and pistons is gone so I'm just trying to find a good set that I can afford.

these? u can pm your contact and i can reach out to u directly if that is faster for u.

image.jpg

Back