Gen 2 clutch noise - doesn’t seem normal

it can be the clutch basket springs they get noisy at 10,000 miles . Brocks has a clutch mod repair kit helps with the noise,

Mine makes a slight noise when taking off from a stop and gets a bit louder when hot-normal for a stock clutch system in these things. I'm not fussed in doing anything with mine-it works fine. I have an up only speed shifter so clutchless shifts are no problem if I want.
Hi Bumblebee can I ask which quick shifter you are using I am considering a trans logic inteli-shift.

Did you install it yourself? Was it an easy install as I was going to do this myself and tips and tricks you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
It was installed when I got my bike but it looks pretty straight forward to install.

It likes revs to work best, at low rpms I clutch shift...

Last edited:
It was installed when I got my bike but it looks pretty straight forward to install.

It likes revs to work best, at low rpms I clutch shift...
Hi Bumblebee,

i went for the Translogic quick shift fitted myself a few months ago very pleased with this choice, it has been flawless so far as you said, followed install instructions worked straight out of box had no need to adjust timing pots.

200.gif

Back