Gen 1 turbo advice needed

How do you know the old system is up to par? Turbo could be beat to poop
The list of things that could go wrong could cost you more than buying a new good kit.
Good luck though

The list of things that could go wrong could cost you more than buying a new good kit.
Good luck though
it often seems like shade is throwing shade.... but what he says is true.... just be careful....

Good luck though
No idea what turbo or what kit but In any other turbo application you don’t blink a eye at 200,000 miles I’m sure this has a lot less.

Good luck though
The shop is VERY well respected and has a really g ood reputation,
It's one of his kits and was fully working and not had a hard life, He's gonna give the turbo a once over,
I could buy two new turbos and still be under his original quote,, but like everything in life, you pay you money and you take your chance... Its a gamble I'm will to take.

Once it's on my quad project It will be a weekend tool, and mostly only run on low boost, so hopefully that would help

Yeah he seems to know his stuff and because it's quite an unusual thing, he's more than intrested and thinks we(he) should go for the land Speed record for a normal engined quad,

Back