GEEZ !!! All These Modifications !!

Pull out a Dead 6 yr old Girl out of a wrecked Car after some low life piece of filth, after having a few beers, crossed the double yellow and hit her family's car head on. Then All of you will think twice about drinking then getting behind a "MOTOR VEHICLE" Car Or bike.

And as far as Discretion I have the "discretion" to ruin the Life of anyone who Dares to drive Drunk in my Town,,and or My State,,or this Country By reporting and loser idiot on the Road, On or Off duty. If you think just because he's a rider or rides a Busa I'm gonna cut some idiot any type of break if he's Drunk or driving like an Ass-Hole. Don't think so

Cop161 HOOYAH !!!

D.Pete "HOOYAH" is SEAL/Military Lingo..Yahoo is for well..Yahoo's..Thx Cisco. remember people, Police have very un-popular Professions,,we just do our Job's and I'll NEVER be sorry for doing my Job.

Ride Safe 161

PS- Just put on a set of EBS Brake Pads Metalic,,Plus Goodridge Kevlar/Stainless front lines. No more front brake sponge,,stops like this cruise missle should. Just waiting for My D&D slip-on's,,and maybe put in a K&N ? !! It's good to be king ***

I think certain people here are making the usual generalisations about groups such as cops etc. The bottom line is that if you drink drive then you deserve whatever is dealt to you. A bike is just as lethal as a car at killing if it hits a pedestrian or slams into a car at 100mph. Some people just need to get their facts straight. We all get booked at some time or another. I got booked in West Oz last week doing 136kmh in a 110kmh zone. I was annoyed I got booked because I was overtaking someone doing 105kmh, but ultimately I was at fault. If you want to speed or drinkdrive (cops included) dont whine about the consequences

FalconCop,

I'm having a hard time believing all of your intense hatred for drunk driving because of one of your previous posts about letting a drunk "off-duty" officer just go. When this "SCUM OF THE EARTH"(as you say) whacks some innocent mom and her kids in a station wagon while out driving drunk again, on whose hands will the blood be. I say some will be on yours!

speed and dirty peete im w/you bros. cops
sometimes get carried away with thir authority. 161 is starting to contradict himself whenever convenient to be a "cool cop". there is a difference in being drunk
and having beer on your breath. but if 161
woke up on the wrong side of the bed and stops you w/ beer on your breath he will do his best to "ruin your life!" just because you had one beer and some half blind 80 year old hits you from behind at a light doesnt mean alcohol was the cause.
cops need to learn to use good judgement and common sense before trying to "Ruin someones life"

Anybody can go too far with anything. Hooya indeed. Brother Buffalo 75th, Phong wong Hahn kwan. Mess with the best die like the rest. SOG 69 to 74.

Back