D&D exhaust

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
A guy I ride with just got D&D's on his ZX-10 and I think it sounds great. My yosh just isn't loud enough. Anyone have a D&D, if so how do they sound. Just right, too loud, let me know what you think. Thanks.

Ive got the D&Ds on mine. I swear they get louder and louder the more I ride. I love the deep howling bull tone that they produce. Its always fun to blip the throttle in front of the harley doods. They usually grin and raise an eyebrow.
smile.gif

I got 'em...I like 'em...I get lots o' compliments though...I do not think they are loud enough though

I have the D&D show and go chrome slipons, they look nice and werent that expensive at $450. They are also gettting louder as I put more miles on them, but I'm a firm believer in loud pipes save lives. I'd rather be obnoxious than dead.

D & D's are great, if you want the deepest sound possible go two brothers. I loved my D&D but a friend had two brothers on his CBR1000XX and it was insane. Sounded like a raped 350.

I'm running D&D carbon fiber pipes and the sound is amazing. But they are loud when you get the RPM's up.

Thanks alot guy, I have full yoshimura 4
cool.gif
1 system does anyone know if I can just buy a slip on can and make it work?

I love my D&D black satin bolt ons.  They look great, sound great and I think
they are built great as well (unlike busarider54).
I'd buy'em again
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|motorkar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129005897 -->

P7230001.JPG

I just put them on mine. I really like the sound. Just enough growl, not to annoying. I went with the black ones and took the D&D badge off. I hate badges. I like stealth mode.

Back