Geared Up & Headed Out For My 1st Official Ride

Congrats. I can still remember my first "ride." It was an awesome feeling, and I still feel the same way. I don't think those smiles ever go away.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Funny stuff, sounds like a new Busa Rider don't he?

Congrats man, enjoy the ride. The stupid smlie doesnt really go away, you just get used to wearing it...

Now Change your Avatar please Bro.

I can read Fu$&*$S in it. I know I know, bunch of old women. I dig the sentiment, But it's not my rules, and we really do try to keep it PG13 around here so folks at work can access the board without fear, and when wives look over the shoulder there is nothing incriminating.
thumbs-up.gif

Again thanks for the after action report, you just gave a bunch of longtime busa owners the urge to go get out there for a little bit.

I took mine out for it's first ride today as we'll. The weather actually got in the 40's. I went 21 miles then had to go home to watch my son. My last bike was a 94 VFR750 with 86 HP at the rear tire. This thing is sick compared to my Honda. I couldn't believe the power just barely getting on the gas. And I kept it under 5000 RPM. Tons of power down there. My Honda had alot of low end power. This has way more. Nothing like a gsxr750 where you go wot at 3000 rpm and then wait till 8000 rpm for something to happen. It really is suprisingly agile in the turns. It just begs to be leaned over. I didn't buy it to ride in the twisties, but now I want to go find some. We'll I guess I'll change the oil and look forward to the next chance to ride.
biggrin.gif

Back