Gear Indicator

(rockadaous @ Feb. 09 2007,06:22) the Gipro is plug and play.  you have a built in Tre.  You can also turn tree off and just run indicator. (nice option) the indicator has one power wire running to the battery.  20 min install with beer
How is the tre turned on/off? Remotely or a dip switch or?
Also does this interfere with a speedo healer?

rock.gif

there is a small button on the botton of the indicator. it controls all the functions
easy install

OK SO I JUST BOUGHT THE GI-PRO ON EBAY FOR $149 WITH FREE SHIPPING..HOPEFULLY ITLL BE EASY TO INSTALL AND WILL WORK GOOD....WILL POST PICS WHEN I DO.....WISH ME LUCK!!
beerchug.gif

(guido4512 @ Feb. 17 2007,19:28)
(ranman @ Feb. 17 2007,22:13)
(thepushercg @ Feb. 17 2007,19:02) ranman, this also calls for pics you know...............
yep i know. but will have to wait until i get back from ariziona next week   then i will show off the winter mods
jump9.gif

beerchug.gif
ok here is a couple pics.

also i would like to thank guido4512
bowdown.gif

he hooked me up a real cool part. i love and needed it.
a stand up guy help out kinda person
beerchug.gif

DSCF2179.JPG

beerchug.gif

Toolmn is going to Donate to the board for the GI... Therefore, it is not longer available...

(ranman @ Mar. 01 2007,20:03)
(guido4512 @ Feb. 17 2007,19:28)
(ranman @ Feb. 17 2007,22:13)
(thepushercg @ Feb. 17 2007,19:02) ranman, this also calls for pics you know...............
yep i know. but will have to wait until i get back from ariziona next week   then i will show off the winter mods
jump9.gif

beerchug.gif
ok here is a couple pics.

also i would like to thank  guido4512  
bowdown.gif

he  hooked me up a real cool part. i love and needed it.
a stand up guy help out kinda person
beerchug.gif
good looking dash bro

beerchug.gif

thanks
i like the way it turned out.
just need a radar next

(Powers739 @ Mar. 01 2007,20:07) Toolmn is going to Donate to the board for the GI...  Therefore, it is not longer available...
Toolmn, the tracking shows you received it yesterday....

Back