Gipro Gear indicator

1slowbusa

Registered
Does anyone own the gipro gear indicator and how well do you like the operations of it? Is it quick to respond? Thanks

HI there,
i have one installed, it was from my previous gscx 1000 K1, but according to the salesguys it fitted the buse perectly, and indeed, just plug and play.
only small pb I have is that sometimes when im in 6th gear it sais that I'm in 5 ??????
cheers

Nice piece, easy install plug and play as said before and the gear change is almost instant. I've never had a problem with mine and have had it for about a year.

Hello,
Blue one on my 07. Quick response and smoothed out lower rpms. Runs smooth...even better with my pc, Yoshi bolt ons and k&n filter.
:thumbsup:

Hello,
Blue one on my 07. Quick response and smoothed out lower rpms. Runs smooth...even better with my pc, Yoshi bolt ons and k&n filter.
:thumbsup:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how could a gear indicator smooth out RPM's ??? ?

He probably has an ATRE GI Pro gear indicator.

+1...have had it on for several years with absolutely no problems and it looks cool too :beerchug:

IMG_1989 (Large).jpg

I have it and no problems you can choose 4th,5th or 6th gear maps, or turn it off and just have the gear indicator....

You all need to check out the GBC6 that is offered by Greg at boost by smith.. It's to the left of my Radar detector blue readout displaying n for neutral.. Top of the line product with billet housing all plug and play as well.. check out the link below.

Gear Based Controller (GBC6)

2000 Low Budget Busa 005 (Small).jpg

Im liken it

===================================================================

BUSA DASH 001.jpg

I have ATRE GI Pro red gear indicator. So far I am happy with it. It smooths out my riding at low RPM (2200 RPM). It's little slow going down from 6th - maybe 60ms delay. Some people don't like that, personally I don't care about that small delay.

I have it, and in my opinion it is okay, but retarded. It has quick response, but started acting up lately. When I am in third gear, it either says 0, or 4. When I go in 4th gear, it sometimes reads 5 and 6. It is pissing me off.

Back