Gear Indicator

Let me at least replace your table cloth....I'm just glad it's not the couch!
poke.gif

(MeatyFrank @ Feb. 08 2007,13:40) wow...that eks indicator is small...was it difficult mounting it where you have it?
Check this out:

(FadeTwoBlack @ Feb. 08 2007,13:48) OK - I give up. What gear is that indicating??? Is it Neutral?
That would be a lower case "n"

Thanks - just got back from reading the other thread. Was gonna post a "nevermind" - but ya beat me to it.

Nice work! Very Nice!
bowdown.gif

I installed the GI Pro about 3000 miles ago. It's an awesome product.

DSCF0002-1.jpg

Do you guys know if you can install a tre if you get the GIPro without the atre or do they use the same hookups? The one offered to me doesn't have a tre and I was just thinking about picking up a switched one...thanks again guys!

(MeatyFrank @ Feb. 08 2007,15:38) Do you guys know if you can install a tre if you get the GIPro without the atre or do they use the same hookups?  The one offered to me doesn't have a tre and I was just thinking about picking up a switched one...thanks again guys!
If it's a real GI Pro they all have the ATRE built in. That's the only way they come.

(monster @ Feb. 08 2007,15:42)
(MeatyFrank @ Feb. 08 2007,15:38) Do you guys know if you can install a tre if you get the GIPro without the atre or do they use the same hookups?  The one offered to me doesn't have a tre and I was just thinking about picking up a switched one...thanks again guys!
If it's a real GI Pro they all have the ATRE built in.  That's the only way they come.
The EKS has it built in as well, but good luck trying to get one the web site still works but the owner doesnt get/read/reply to emails!

(monster @ Feb. 08 2007,15:42)
If it's a real GI Pro they all have the ATRE built in.  That's the only way they come.
I don't think so, I ordered one just about a year ago, it doesn't have the built in TRE.  This is the one we are talking about.  I will post more info later tonight when i get to the device and paperwork. But I could still be wrong...

Thanks again Powers739...I read a little about the EKS...looks pretty nice...how much DID those cost when they were available?

i have a acumen in blue  i`m going to sell . i will post later  
anyone intreasted?

if things don't work out with powers739 I would be interested...I'll know more later tonight

Ok, here is what I got, straight from Calsportbike.com 11 months ago. I never installed. It has directions, wire spec sheet, the Indicator and various tie wraps and velco. It is not Plug and play, no plug. It's does not TRE built in.

DSC04066.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

DSC04069.jpg

can anyone tell me how difficult the non plug and play indicators are to install...is the acumen plug and play??? Thanks for all the info guys...it is appreciated!!!

acuem just plug it in you have to program it by driveing and shifting then it blinks.
have all instructions
looks just like MC MUSTANG

about how much were you looking to get for the acumen...just so i can get an idea of what would be the best route for me to take...is it just me or is the site really slow tonight???

Back