Gauges

rbb213

Registered
Okay, here it goes....At one time at Band Camp.....

So I took my guages off to put new background guages on them....Now all my needles do their own thing...the gas is about the only accurate needle...My RPM's are outta control...My MPH, sometimes stop at 20...and the bike isnt even on, or anything...and the temp...well lets say, its always hot....

What did I do wrong...When I removed the needles to replace the original guages, did I mess something up?..All I did, very carefully, very, very carefully, was pull them out, replace the guages, and push the needles back in....is there a linear line or something to get them to work properly again?..

Or am I SOL?...

SPEEDOHEALER in need?...Or can it be fixed?

Sounds like a job for Scott at bluegauges.com..
bowdown.gif

I took the guages apart again....

I also did a reset to the instrument panel...

Wont know if it works until I put it out on the road....

I'll keep everyone posted..

Also sounds like you pushed the needles down too far. If they make contact with the gauge overlay they will stick.

Well here it is, I cant leave...So I put the bike up on my stands....

I got it all hooked back up..and put the bike in gear....The needles were not jumping all over the place....I think the reset might have done the trick...

I'll test it out later....on the ground this time......

I think I am becoming a Post Male *****....lol....Cause everything I brought up it seems to be fixing itself...the best part of it...Its costing me time....and no $$ is involved....

I'll be posting up more pics today....

It works!!!!!!

beerchug.gif
I just simply pulled out the needles and put them back in....reset the cluster....and it worked......

HTH's
beerchug.gif

Thanks Fellasssss!

beerchug.gif

Back