Iindiglo guage installation help

Towboater68

Registered
I ordered the indiglo guages about 3 months ago and have finally found the time to install them. I found a very helpful install guage on here with a link to video at blue guages.com. The video said to start with the small guages so I did. I decided to do a trial run without removing the adhesive and this isn't a easy task! I bent one of the small pins some while getting it on but it straightened right back out. The problem is the needle didn't move freely anymore. The center hole is kinda tight around the base of the needle. I read that the needle may drag some and it might have to be bent up some but this is not the case on mine. I took it back off and to be honest I don't see how the hell I would ever get it on there with the adhesive backing removed. I put everything in a box and I'm thinking of either taking the guages to the local dealer and see how much they would charge or if they would even mess with it. Does anyone know of somewhere I could send everything to if I wanted to go that route? Or is there a member out there who has done there's and would like to make some extra cash? I am just scared if I try again I will mess something up and don't want that at all. I can put them back on and route the wires but getting the damn things on it too much for me.

Thanks

Back