Gas Cap

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, Looking at screw on gas caps cause I hate the whole key latch, chain on tank thing while your filling her up.

I've seen the Vortex, but thes look kinda cheap in looks to me.

Then I came across These. Other than the price, looks interesting.  Of coarse I'm looking at the black base and black cap.

So what do you guys think? Other options beside Vortex and this? Think this would look good on the Busa?

As with most stuff as far a the bike is concerned, function and quality comes before price, so I'm not so concerned about that.

Interested in some opinions.

Thanks

I've got the Vortex on both my bikes. 03 Busa and 04 CBR1000RR.
wink.gif

Protek also makes one that I've seen a lot of folks using. <a href="http://www.motoparts2go.com/">Protek Keyless Gas Cap<a>

Maybe I'm a little paranoid, but I kinda like a locking gas cap. That way I know some little punk kid isn't going to dump something in my tank while my bike is parked somewhere. Far-fetched I know, but I guess I'm weird that way.

Maybe I'm a little paranoid, but I kinda like a locking gas cap.  That way I know some little punk kid isn't going to dump something in my tank while my bike is parked somewhere.  Far-fetched I know, but I guess I'm weird that way.
Then I am paranoid right with 'ya because that's why I still use a key.

Lots of hog riders here that hate sportbikes.......Ill keep the key!

Guess I'm just lazy.
laugh.gif

No, I just hate the key and key chain laying against the tank when you open it up.

tounge.gif
I can never use one of those here in India... some one will end up stealing my fuel!
biggrin.gif

Back