~~gas cap reviews~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Well, I went from stock to stock with fancy bolts to a Vortex and now?

Tada! Lightech. I like this one. Great seal to the tank as it sits on top of the opening. Cap also has a good seal and it "pushes" in and then you turn it. Much more functional.

When I ordered this cap in Silver with matching cap I was told one more in stock. No longer manufactured for the Busa.

hogger...

stock cap...

118_1809.JPG

Does look cool, I think I saw those for like $130?

I don't think any of em lock

I've been thinkin about this one
or maybe try Harris

already sold my Vortex

Wow... that's a Fanthy Gath cap thailer....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK Ok, It's pretty cool.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

LOL Rev, You're killin' me! Personally, I like the one in the first picture with the Suzuki name on it...

I've considered this one myself, even at the price..........I just hate laying the keys against the tank while fueling. Althought at 2 tanks a season, guess there's not really much of an issue.
mad.gif

I've considered this one myself, even at the price..........I just hate laying the keys against the tank while fueling.  Althought at 2 tanks a season, guess there's not really much of an issue.
mad.gif
i dont lay the keys on the tank... i use the key to unlock it then i take it out and put it back in the ignition...

I've considered this one myself, even at the price..........I just hate laying the keys against the tank while fueling.  Althought at 2 tanks a season, guess there's not really much of an issue.
mad.gif
i dont lay the keys on the tank... i use the key to unlock it then i take it out and put it back in the ignition...
Will it close without putting the key back in
rock.gif

I was thinking I had tried that once right after purchasing and it didn't seem to want to close without the key. Of course she was new and I was being gentle, maybe just wasn't being persuasive enough.

Back