FYI for you guys

sweet tea man

Registered
just in case you guys ever decide to have your appendix burst and have it removed the following is some things you dont want to do for A WHILE.

cough- rattles your insides.
hiccups- the one that just wont leave. not too painful, but enough.
sneeze- you would rather be hit in head with a shovel just to numb the pain

just passing along info for you guys and trying to make light of the situation:thumbsup::rofl:

so you are saying your appendix burst and now you came here for sympathy, well if sympathy is what your looking for its between $hit and syphilis in the dictionary lol
no actually I'm glad your ok try not to laugh to hard and stop reading my posts
:beerchug:

just in case you guys ever decide to have your appendix burst and have it removed the following is some things you dont want to do for A WHILE.

cough- rattles your insides.
hiccups- the one that just wont leave. not too painful, but enough.
sneeze- you would rather be hit in head with a shovel just to numb the pain

just passing along info for you guys and trying to make light of the situation:thumbsup::rofl:

That sounds rough....Get well soon!

my wife had her appendix removed about a month after giving birth.
Double wammy:laugh:

my wife had her appendix removed about a month after giving birth.
Double wammy:laugh:

damn!

so you are saying your appendix burst and now you came here for sympathy, well if sympathy is what your looking for its between $hit and syphilis in the dictionary lol
no actually I'm glad your ok try not to laugh to hard and stop reading my posts
:beerchug:

nope. not looking for sympathy here. just making light and keeping my spirits up.

Last edited:
a month ago i would have traded you my the stint up my penis and kidney stones for your appendix...but I'm all better now

Could of been worse. Imagine having your chest cracked open for a heart related surgery. You end up becoming very familiar with a little pillow and practicing breathing exercises. :laugh:

Glad your OK. Having one burst is no picnic.

I'll have to remember that in case that ever happens. Boy, do I hope that never happens.

I still remember trying to watch the three stodges in the hospital:laugh: "Emergency channel change" get well!

damn, that sux, hope you feel better soon... there are a few other things you probalby should add to that list :whistle:

Let's see it was a month before I wore anything other than sweats and a few weeks after that before I could stand up straight. Get well soon partner. I feel your pain....

Back