No riding for a few weeks.

slngshott

Registered
Well had my knee scoped yeserday so I wont be riding for a few weeks. Still numb now but had theropy this morning,now just waiting for the pain to start. Wearther is supposed to be in the 70's and sunny for the next few and i stuck on crutches. Oh well Ill be ready for the rest of the season.

Bummer! It will give you plenty of time to plan and anticipate some rides! Do a little pre-season maintenance.....

All I can say is make sure you do your physical therapy. :rulez:

I've had my left knee scoped twice and I slacked on the therapy the second time around. My knee is still screwed up. :banghead:

Well had my knee scoped yeserday so I wont be riding for a few weeks. Still numb now but had theropy this morning,now just waiting for the pain to start. Wearther is supposed to be in the 70's and sunny for the next few and i stuck on crutches. Oh well Ill be ready for the rest of the season.

Hey, I feel your pain and then some. I ruptured my patellar tendon on March 2nd. Had surgery on the 4th and just started physical therapy this week. I'm on crutches and have a knee brace that restricts my range of motion to 50° right now. Looks like I won't be riding for at least another month and that's being optimistic. Close to full recovery in 4 - 6 months. I've already missed some great riding days and it's killing me. Good luck with your knee recovery.

At least you got the procedure out of the way at the beginning of the season and not at the middle of the season.

Sorry to here this and wish you a speedy recovery. I went through the same thing when i was playing ball and believe me take your time and don't rush anything. My pain was not to bad as well as i can recall :laugh: Nothing a few good meds wont fix:thumbsup: Ice helped the swelling for me. Good luck

Back