fuel

raho

Registered
hi all.
my busa eat fuel in 100mile 17liter but i ride it very agrasive in city trafic... and now ihave only full exhaust system and k&n air filter/in box....

and iwant to know your busa???

AngelaPawW.gif

TJFAST

Registered
I can go through a tank at the drag strip in one night. That's under 10 miles so your not doing too bad.

raho

Registered
for:TJFAST

but i dont ride it limit and up rpm... in trafic max. 7.000 rpm..
and idont drag.. when i go faster than the normal it will be 100km for 17liter..

do you have drag racing photo.. ?

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
hi all.
my busa eat fuel in 100mile 17liter but i ride it very agrasive in city trafic... and now ihave only full exhaust system and k&n air filter/in box....

and iwant to know your busa???
What year is it? If it is a 99 or 2000 and had the cam chain tensioner recall done there is a chance that your cam chain is off by one tooth. I know this because it happened to my 00. I would only get about 100 miles to the tank. The easiest way to tell is get it dynoed. There will be a serious lack of HP if it is wrong. Here is my dyno run before and after it was fixed.

raho

Registered
thank you master...
when i put the yoshimura exhaust and the inbox kn filter,i dont tuned my orginal chip... maybe my busa cant NOWLEDGE the exhaust and the filter.. and i will dynotune it and tuned it with yoshimura test machine....
model 00...

thanks for everything... my msn,icq and email write here .f you want...

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HM500