fuel

raho

Registered
hi all.
my busa eat fuel in 100mile 17liter but i ride it very agrasive in city trafic... and now ihave only full exhaust system and k&n air filter/in box....

and iwant to know your busa???

AngelaPawW.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can go through a tank at the drag strip in one night. That's under 10 miles so your not doing too bad.

for:TJFAST

but i dont ride it limit and up rpm... in trafic max. 7.000 rpm..
and idont drag.. when i go faster than the normal it will be 100km for 17liter..

do you have drag racing photo.. ?

hi all.
my busa eat fuel in 100mile 17liter but i ride it very agrasive in city trafic... and now ihave only full exhaust system and k&n air filter/in box....

and iwant to know your busa???
What year is it? If it is a 99 or 2000 and had the cam chain tensioner recall done there is a chance that your cam chain is off by one tooth. I know this because it happened to my 00. I would only get about 100 miles to the tank. The easiest way to tell is get it dynoed. There will be a serious lack of HP if it is wrong. Here is my dyno run before and after it was fixed.

thank you master...
when i put the yoshimura exhaust and the inbox kn filter,i dont tuned my orginal chip... maybe my busa cant NOWLEDGE the exhaust and the filter.. and i will dynotune it and tuned it with yoshimura test machine....
model 00...

thanks for everything... my msn,icq and email write here .f you want...

Back