Need Fuel Mapping for HMF high mounts

Big_E

Registered
Can someone provide me with a map for an 03 busa with HMF dual high mounts with K&N Filter?

Im looking for the same thing. I've heard that the yoshi or akrapov map will work ok but I can't believe the duals perform the same as a single.

Bill

Sorry I would send you for free my old HMF maps but they are for PC2 and will not convert correctly.

i have a question sorta off topic... but sorta in topic.

Is there no way to skip tossing away that extra $300 for the PCIIIr when you change the exhaust? I just feel like I have to ad $350 to the price of every exhaust system I look at.. and it's depressing.. piss offey, and aggravating.. haha

i've got HMF dual high mounts and BMC air and oil filter also.. and a pciiir.. try the ackrapovic map worked great in mine till i had a custome map made for it... pushin 172hp's and 103 lbs of tourque now... SMOKIN..!! send me your email and i'll mail the map to ya

by the way when i called HMF to ask them what was the best map., the told me to use the ackropovic so i did ... mine is an 03 as well.. with this map i had it dynoed 166hp 100ft/lb trqe great response also... but my advise is to get a custom map done for it.. you wont regreat it ..!!

CamPic4.jpg

i have a question sorta off topic... but sorta in topic.

Is there no way to skip tossing away that extra $300 for the PCIIIr when you change the exhaust?  I just feel like I have to ad $350 to the price of every exhaust system I look at.. and it's depressing.. piss offey, and aggravating.. haha
yes there is I have had 2 customers now that I built thier motors and they wanted to map themselfs. It can be done.
all you need is an A/F guage mounted on the dash W/O2 sensor welded in the pipe.
then you need to calibrate your throttle to 5 of opening. then you go ride and lokk at A/F -RPM-Throttle postion and then you make a change to the map.
you need time and road and PLEASE try not to get hit.

I am still charging 200 for custom maps for the PC3's the PC2's are going up in April to 250.00
so shop around and find a good tuner. a shared map

Back