Front stand other than Pitbull?

Blacksmith

Registered
Is there another stand that holds the front end up so the forks can bs removed? I just want to be able tip key the suspension sag or be able to turn the bars in the air. Just seems like a good idea but $200 for a stand when idk how soon I'll be able till ride sharing is hard to swallow

I can tell you which ones not to buy...The Harbor Freight ones. While the rear works good, the front is too wide and barely touches the bottom of the forks. Mine is up on a set of them now and I’m nervous as hell. I’ll be putting my front tire back on when I get off work and that will be the last time I use the front stand.

I can tell you which ones not to buy...The Harbor Freight ones. While the rear works good, the front is too wide and barely touches the bottom of the forks. Mine is up on a set of them now and I’m nervous as hell. I’ll be putting my front tire back on when I get off work and that will be the last time I use the front stand. View attachment 1603172
No sir I won't be using harbor freight. I'm actually thinking about tnr Venom front stand their only$70 and don't look bad for less then half the price of Pitbull

No sir I won't be using harbor freight. I'm actually thinking about tnr Venom front stand their only$70 and don't look bad for less then half the price of Pitbull
Well I only got the harbor freights because they were local on Craigslist and I needed them ASAP. I’ll be upgrading for sure.

I can tell you which ones not to buy...The Harbor Freight ones. While the rear works good, the front is too wide and barely touches the bottom of the forks. Mine is up on a set of them now and I’m nervous as hell. I’ll be putting my front tire back on when I get off work and that will be the last time I use the front stand. View attachment 1603172
The Venoms I got off Amazon are both adjustable for width.

I also got the paddles which go directly on the swing arm and the spool hooks included when I bought them.

I use the paddles mostly as it sits a little lower. I'll use the hooks when I take my rear tire off to get it up a little higher.

Hi. Yes that is a 240 on the back. That and the no name 12 over swingarm is going for sale. I have a 6 to 12 over McIntosh the rear tire will be a 200-60 or 65-17 for LSR and a 200-50-17 for drags and street.
I love the look of the 240's. That's a 12" over? It dont look that long in the pics from this angle, I want more like a 6" over

Back