Front sprocket cover

NDVBUSA

Registered
Hello all, my question is, has anyone had their front sprocket cover crack? I replaced my clutch steels, and fibers today and decided to change the clutch fluid. When I was bleeding the clutch master cylinder I heard a loud crack and found that I had cracked my cover just from pulling down the clutch lever.
Sounds unusual to me? Has anyone had this problem?
As I looked further I noticed my clutch push rod was slightly bent. (could that alone have done it?)
I see that schnitz sells a clutch slave support. Will that eliminate this from happening?

Hello all, my question is, has anyone had their front sprocket cover crack? I replaced my clutch steels, and fibers today and decided to change the clutch fluid. When I was bleeding the clutch master cylinder I heard a loud crack and found that I had cracked my cover just from pulling down the clutch lever.
Sounds unusual to me? Has anyone had this problem?
As I looked further I noticed my clutch push rod was slightly bent. (could that alone have done it?)
I see that schnitz sells a clutch slave support. Will that eliminate this from happening?
the pressure has to go somewhere. My guess is you didn't have the rod properly seated. I'm not sure what else could cause that hardened steel rod to bend.

Back