Front Rotor Disc

flyboy

Registered
Where can I find a front rotor disc like the one I have on the front of my bike? Here is a pic.

Busa5.JPG

Nice rotor!!! But I've never seen one made quite like that. Good luck, oh you might want to check with the previous owner.

Cool rotors. I read the data on them but, I am sceptical of if they are better or worse than stock rotors.

Holy crap they are expesive. I was looking for some similar to that, but was not wanting to pay that much.

Stream X .................. FIND THEM HERE
KS...you are unreal man . fastest damb finger in the whole Mid west .

you should start charging man....a dollar a find .

Haven't seen you miss yet . Or come up empty .

Lemme guess , yer runnin' a 13,ooo liquid-cooled, over-clocked processor , with a chromed out case , down a T3 infinity line hooked directly thru a stolen Pentagon line , and bounced off the space station by the glass in Hubble's telescope right to the CIA's orbiting InfoSat. Right?

hav a good 1.....Rub

Stream X .................. FIND THEM HERE
KS...you are unreal man .   fastest damb finger in the whole Mid west .  

you should start charging man....a dollar a find .

Haven't seen you miss yet . Or come up empty .

Lemme guess , yer runnin' a 13,ooo liquid-cooled, over-clocked processor , with a chromed out case , down a T3 infinity line hooked directly thru a stolen Pentagon line , and bounced off the space station by the glass in Hubble's telescope right to the CIA's orbiting InfoSat.   Right?

hav a good 1.....Rub
that was my last years machine.... I threw that out months ago.
laugh.gif

Back