Front Rim removal issue

Skaraider

Registered
Alright guys I need your help, Ive been up and down this forum, Alot of people were saying the female Axle end on the clutch side of the forum was a5/6 "coupler nut" or a 3/4 "coupler nut". I bought a 5/6 and it was to small, I bought a 3/4 coupler nut and its to big.. Im at a loss here, Ive already searched everywhere... Am i missing something?? its an 04 Busa.

Please need some help asap, need to get it ready for the weekend, and the shop charges way to dang much to take it there and have the tire changed with it on the bike.. RAWR!

Not sure what size i used but bought a bolt and used collar as spacer and made my own axle removal tool. double nutted on one end to tighten together. i can check when i get home and see what size it may be.. pm me later..
just extended my 06 by 8 inches, lowered about an inch so far.. bought adjustable type links so makes it alot easier to adjust as needed. New sprox and chain within the next few days..

Here you go. Works like a champ.

IMG_1886.jpg

I still have it in my garage, but a buddy welded a nut to a bolt for me when I had the '06. It was very slightly sloppy, but that things not torqued out the butt.

Back