Front Axle Tool Needed

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Who was it giving or selling the front axle tools? GSXTacy has one I can borrow but would like to add one to my chest of tools..

I made mine. Cost me about $2 bucks
beerchug.gif

DSCF0003-1.jpg

Doyle, we can take the measuremets off of mine and make one with a bolt and nut from the hardware store.

10/4.. I was looking for the lazy mans way out.. Go to work for a week or maybe two and come home to find one in my mail box.
wink.gif

(DR1300R @ Feb. 12 2007,15:14) 10/4.. I was looking for the lazy mans way out.. Go to work for a week or maybe two and come home to find one in my mail box.
wink.gif
Wouldn't you think the helpful folks on this site would mail ya one. I mean come on, hook a brother up guys.
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 12 2007,17:16)
(DR1300R @ Feb. 12 2007,15:14) 10/4.. I was looking for the lazy mans way out.. Go to work for a week or maybe two and come home to find one in my mail box.
wink.gif
Wouldn't you think the helpful folks on this site would mail ya one. I mean come on, hook a brother up guys.
laugh.gif
Now thats what I'm talking about..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

get a half in drive 13/16 spark plug socket incert 3 in 1/2 in drive ext in socket backwards hook up to 1/2 in drive rachet cheap front axle tool , you probably have everything you need already !
super.gif

(johnstein @ Feb. 12 2007,17:34) get a half in drive 13/16 spark plug socket incert 3 in 1/2 in drive ext in socket backwards hook up to 1/2 in drive rachet cheap front axle tool , you probably have everything you need already !
super.gif
now theres one i've never heard of before.. and your right I do have all the tools listed..
bowdown.gif

Thanks for the info..
wink.gif

I just used I think a 15/16" bolt and a couple nuts and it worked great!

(Powers739 @ Feb. 12 2007,20:02) This is what I use, I will see if I can find the receipt, but I think I got it off ebay.

DSC04018.jpg
Mine looks very close to that one... from Cycle Gear.

IMG_0209Small.jpg

IMG_0210Small.jpg

15/16 connector of some sort. home depot. buck something.

cheers
ken

Back