From Blackbird to Hayabusa

Very nice indeed.....:thumbsup:

You came from a CBR1100XX, I'd be interested in your comparison between the two.

It's too bad Honda gave up on the hyper bike race, the Blackbird was no slouch.
I'll let you know, not been out much on the Busa yet so can't really tell. Yes the Blackbird was a lovely bike …. I seem to have a habit of buying a bike that then stops being made.

I'll let you know, not been out much on the Busa yet so can't really tell. Yes the Blackbird was a lovely bike …. I seem to have a habit of buying a bike that then stops being made.
That's me too.....I seem to buy the last of a bike generation.

Thanks, no mods on it yet, it's as standard as they come.

Someone cut the hump so the grab bar fit.
Stock you have to remove the bar to put the hump on, the bar only fits with the passenger seat. A nice mod none the less.
Carbon fiber stickers on the heel guards aren't stock either, and of course the tank pad.
Look it over good, never know what else you may find, aftermarket/reuseable air filter, etc.
Nice bike, welcome to the org.

Stock you have to remove the bar to put the hump on, the bar only fits with the passenger seat. A nice mod none the less.
Carbon fiber stickers on the heel guards aren't stock either, and of course the tank pad.
Look it over good, never know what else you may find, aftermarket/reuseable air filter, etc.

Yep.

Sorry that picture was miss leading, it's a picture from the Bike shop I bought it from, they just took the back seat off and placed the cowl there so they could take a picture …….. yep Carbon stickers and Tank Pad were added, although the TANK PAD is coming off soon (Don't like it) …….. the chap who had it before me also had a small GOPRO holder on the side, which I've since taken off.

Sorry that picture was miss leading, it's a picture from the Bike shop I bought it from, they just took the back seat off and placed the cowl there so they could take a picture …….. yep Carbon stickers and Tank Pad were added, although the TANK PAD is coming off soon (Don't like it) …….. the chap who had it before me also had a small GOPRO holder on the side, which I've since taken off.
Forgot to add, I have also put on a new number plate (same reg details)…..it's just the black screws didn't line up correctly with the letters and numbers …… must be my OCD :-)

Luckily, I have 2 covers, the second one is cut out for the grab bar...

Just like Six said, go over the beastie, there could be more mods not readily seen.

I was lucky and found the previous owner who let me know of all the mods I had...he was a busy guy doing them all.

Back