From Blackbird to Hayabusa

Seasan

Registered
Hi Everybody,
Well after 5 years without a bike, the Mrs has finally let me have another. A mint 2017 White/Black.
I'm a very lucky chap !
Cheers everybody.

dw5c308b2c-134094839f13.jpg

dw5c308b2c-134094839f10.jpg

dw5c308b2c-134094839f2.jpg

White truly is the best on any vehicle in my opinion atleast it doesn’t show dirt or dust as much as a darker color and same for scratches.

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats! I like the white w/ black combination. Any other details on the bike? Looks like it has a few mods to it.

something dependable, lackluster, middle of the road...like all their bikes...
One never knows, this is the same company that made the RC30 and 51, they were something..and the CBR 1K seems cutting edge.

But I agree, they've made nothing really pulse quickening in the last while.

One never knows, this is the same company that made the RC30 and 51, they were something..and the CBR 1K seems cutting edge.

But I agree, they've made nothing really pulse quickening in the last while.
The CBR 900 was cutting edge, I don't think the 1k did anything better than the competitor's offerings...
It's not that Big Red can't do cool stuff, (the oval piston NR for example) it's that they don't. The XX was a 'better' ZX-11. Not groundbreaking, just really good. It's not really a complaint, there's nothing to complain about. And that's because there's rarely anything radical or edgy from them.

Back