cannot_be_unseen.jpg

R
O
F
L
M
A
O​

Great shots, bro...thanks for sharing. Kevin should have some interesting ones, as well...I'm guessing... :whistle:

:beerchug:

OK, I am finally awake from my marathon day and drive.
I would like to start by thanking everyone for the hospitality that was shown me. You guys and gals ROCK. Like Arnold said- I Vill BE BOCH.:laugh:
I had a great time with some of the nicest people and delicious food. I can honestly say I will not have to eat for a week now.

So now for some pics. I did not take a lot I was having way to much fun.
Lav with his new girlfriend.:poke:
IMG00028-20090104-1612.jpg

CaliRoll (I mean BackinBlack) Passed out after eating.
IMG00029-20090104-1612.jpg

Food prep in Mike's Kitchen.
100_1455.jpg

Again, Thank you to everyone that sponsored me on this trip. You are the best.

IMG00028-20090104-1612.jpg

IMG00029-20090104-1612.jpg

100_1455.jpg

Are we supposed to turn our monitors sideways to see these pics?

R
O
F
L
M
A
O​

I like the way the guys have overrun the kitchen and the women and the dogs are awaiting the prize!

ok firedog next time you take a trip let me know man if your heading close to me i am always game on hooking up to get out of here

Dang.. That looks like a feast to be remembered. Next time I am stateside, I'll have to pay you guys a visit.

Dang.. That looks like a feast to be remembered. Next time I am stateside, I'll have to pay you guys a visit.

That wasn't even all of it. You missed some good chow bro'. Next year we will hook you up.

That is what we typically do on Sundays. If any of y'all are going to be in town, let us know so we can make sure there is enough.

That is what we typically do on Sundays. If any of y'all are going to be in town, let us know so we can make sure there is enough.

Yes, it's generally a little frightening. But we'll definitely make sure we have plenty to share.

Yes, it's generally a little frightening. But we'll definitely make sure we have plenty to share.

That's no lie. I wish I would have brought some home with me. I am getting hungry again. I may have to show up this Sunday also. :laugh::whistle:

Bring it! Sunday's weather, sunny and a high of 52F. :poke:

Bring it! Sunday's weather, sunny and a high of 52F. :poke:

You my friend are going to get me in trouble.:whistle:
Angel would kill me if I came down there twice in a row without going to MD to see them. Besides Sam thinks I should come to OH this weekend.

It is rough being a wanted man. What is the bounty up to now.:poke:

I was actually thinking about Korean for this Sunday...kimchi, bulgogi, dumplings...

You my friend are going to get me in trouble.:whistle:
Angel would kill me if I came down there twice in a row without going to MD to see them. Besides Sam thinks I should come to OH this weekend.

It is rough being a wanted man. What is the bounty up to now.:poke:

it's simple, who do you like best?

Last edited:
Back