French Police confiscate suspect's motorcycle

Sharm

Registered
What happens when you get caught speeding on your K8 in France!

Speeding frog caught at 259km/h
French Police confiscate suspect's motorcycle after he's caught on camera at almost 155mph

A SPEED camera has allegedly caught a motorcycle rider travelling at 249km/h near the French city of Tours - 139 km/h over the limit.
Police arrived at the 41-year-old man's house after the incident yesterday, a spokesman for the city's police said. They had identified him using the registration plate and confiscated his driver's license and motorbike.

The man will have to appear in court in May where he can expect a hefty fine and the suspension of his driver's licence for several months.

He probably will not see his motorbike again for several weeks either.

http://www.visordown.com/motorcy....03.html

Hey was that FULL?
rock.gif
lol
firedevil.gif

I fear that is where we are headed ... camera's everywhere! Big Brother IS watching ...
sad.gif

That's why they make them have license plates the size of STOP signs...to be picked up easier by camera or otherwise. Thank goodness we don't have to put on those poster size plates.
lurk.gif

no, not me
please.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

but, i know who is it... he ride on a HONDA Superblackbird
sadnews.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me wonder about some of my shoots down the highway, I have seen cameras up on light poles.

A while back, 2 guys from around here filled a speed camera with petrol and lit it on fire...
I think it´s only a matter of time before other people start doing something similar
firedevil.gif
confiscating vehicles is just taking it too far IMO

tough break! to bad he didn't have that spray that fuzzes out the numbers when camera's try to read them.
guns.gif

Back