Freestyle Busa????

JGGUNS

Registered
There are some awesome crashes on this video but I want to know which one of you were riding the Busa around the 3:55 mark. Is this a new sport that I haven't heard about?

- moto crashes[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some awesome crashes on this video but I want to know which one of you were riding the Busa around the 3:55 mark. Is this a new sport that I haven't heard about?

- moto crashes[/url]

yep, streetbike tommy from nitro circus. I think thats how he got the "streetbike" nickname lol. boy that was a bad wreck.

- moto crashes[/url]

Sorry man, that wasnt a busa.

they went 2 times tryin to destory the bike cause the motor was done for. streetbike tommy he had thr name befor this just mostly famous for wrecking all the time and being insane

LMFAO :rofl: That was awesome, nice vid. I wish that was a Busa, cause he made it look light catching that much air.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a piston head came out the top of his motor. ::9

Crash vids are addicting to watch. Hard to have any sympathy for the fellas in t-shirts crashing.

And what about the naked dude on the sportbike. :laugh: What's up with the that. :laugh:

Back