Aaron Colton stunting video

Dude is excellent...:thumbsup: Good to see him wearing helmet and other gear too.
Video is great as well but music is kinda trippy eh ?

"Lets shoot some heroin and look at the stars" ?
I think thats what it said ?

He's good, I think the drifting is the hardest thing he did, cool video though:beerchug: What is he, 16?

I saw him when he was 14 or 15 at stunt wars, both solo and two up he KILLED IT. This is not to be misunderstood, he is not just good for his age that guy has serious talent! The girl he was riding with was the same age and was amazing as well. Aaron has unreal bike control and is beautifully smooth.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I saw him about a month ago at an open house for a dealer here. He was very good. They said he was 18 and going to his prom that night after the show. They also said he started riding motorcycle at 2.

Bravo!! This is how stunting should be done! Proper gear, in the right place not out on the streets in the traffic. Guy has skills!

Stuff like that I find amazing...the rider ability and how easy he makes he makes it look. Very cool.

He started stunting on a 50. His Dad got a 600 when he was 14, and said Aaron was hitting the balance point after being on it for 15 minutes.

Back