Free tire promo

Some of you may already know about this but Perelli is doing a free tire promo on their Diablo Corsa III. Basically buy a rear tire (180 or 190 only) and get a free front tire ( only pay shipping) Not a bad deal. I plan on checking out my local dealer on Monday to pick up a rear for when I need it. Below is the website. There is a limited stock.

http://www.diablo.getpirelli.com/home.html

Yeah I thought it was a good deal too. I just looked at my rear and I could probably get through my season up here with it but I definitely need a new one before next season.

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
what in the HECK is a Corsa III? ? ?

wait a minute... didn't I say that line on the otherside of the record? Where am I? I'd better check!

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Ordered. Rear sent and the front tire should be here by the end of the week. Took a total of 2 weeks.

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
hey folks...i can tell you this from experience...(as this isn't the first time pirelli has made this sorta offer)...and they did the same deal about 2 years back....and here's what happened....

The first 30-50% of folks who ordered'em up?....made out fine...got their new skins in a couple weeks....but those who hesitated but then still ordered?...got screwed...as they recieved their rear but then the "Limited Supplies" of front tires ran out...and i don't recall the exact details...except for a few hundred posts biotching about "pirelli's tire deal"...but...for well over 1/2 of those who ordered?...they didn't get the deal they originally signed up for....and the biotching went on for months before it was finally all 1/2 azz resolved.

so?...word to the wise...either "JUMP QUICK" or?...don't "jump" at all.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif