Free stock exhaust in Charlotte, NC

macbusa

Registered
I am moving this weekend and have a full stock exhaust off an 04 Busa in good condition.

Free... local pickup only (Charlotte, NC). I don't have time to pack and mail this.

PM or reply to this post if interested.

Thanks,
John

Mods - move this as needed...but I don't see the classified section for parts anymore.

dang..could use the header.

sad.gif

(macbusa @ Nov. 22 2006,15:05) I am moving this weekend and have a full stock exhaust off an 04 Busa in good condition.  

Free... local pickup only (Charlotte, NC).  I don't have time to pack and mail this.

PM or reply to this post if interested.

Thanks,
John

Mods - move this as needed...but I don't see the classified section for parts anymore.
Mac: I'd love to have the stock cans, but I can't get down there. I know you said you can't mail anything, but I'll reimburse you plus some. I'll throw in a set of fairing screens, natural shiny finish.

Thanks.

Tom.

we need a member to pick this up. I'll gladly pay ship for the header.

runeight..

off topic..get the pictures postal?

(runeight @ Nov. 22 2006,15:14) we need a member to pick this up. I'll gladly pay ship for the header.

runeight..

Pics of what?

Hey more than one would like em? Or header anyway!! Sounds like a great Org $$ maker. A member should pick all up and lets have a raffle
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

(runeight @ Nov. 22 2006,15:25)
(Postal @ Nov. 22 2006,09:22)
(runeight @ Nov. 22 2006,15:21)
(Postal @ Nov. 22 2006,09:18)
(runeight @ Nov. 22 2006,15:14) we need a member to pick this up. I'll gladly pay ship for the header.

runeight..

Pics of what?
your screens..

smile.gif
No, did you post them or email them to me?
email..

smile.gif
Didn't get them. My email with Verizon sux though!

Hit me again at 1busa051300@verizon.net

Thanks.

P.

smile.gif

Which way are you heading?

I am good friends with the guys at Lees Performance on Old Statesville Rd in Charlotte.

Can you drop the system off there?

I know Andy can ship it to me and I will be glad to get it out to the two that needs it.

LMK and I will let Andy at Lees know you are coming.

(vman1300 @ Nov. 22 2006,09:00) Which way are you heading?

I am good friends with the guys at Lees Performance on Old Statesville Rd in Charlotte.

Can you drop the system off there?

I know Andy can ship it to me and I will be glad to get it out to the two that needs it.

LMK and I will let Andy at Lees know you are coming.
I am in Belmont (just west of Charlotte) and moving from my house into an apartment.

I won't have time to get to Lees this weekend - just too much to get done....

(macbusa @ Nov. 22 2006,12:25) I am in Belmont (just west of Charlotte) and moving from my house into an apartment.

I won't have time to get to Lees this weekend - just too much to get done....
I remember how much crap I had to do when moving. I never wanna do that again, lol.

If you cant get someone to meet you and still want to drop it off there, I will be glad to ship them to Postal and runeight.

Hey Mac I just moved from the Belmont area. I was on Mt. Holly Huntersville Rd. at the county line. Charlotte side. I am moving to concord now. If it was two months ago I woulda been able to help ya out.

all ............

I sent mac a PM about picking up the exhaust. i also have a full stock system that can go out to members too. I have both cans, and header that was taken off around 2500 miles +/-.

PM me with what you want, and we will discuss.

ok folks, i made the trip and met up with macbusa ........... nice guy
super.gif

i have the exhaust that he was about to throw in the trash dump. PM me and we will discuss getting the complete or pieces to who ever wants. I also have the stock off of my busa, so that is a total of 2 that are up for grabs. free, just cover shipping...............

Thanks for coming down to pickup that exhaust Brian!

We need to get together for a ride sometime.

John

Back