Free Female Icon Gear

Moved to Riding Gear for housekeeping!
smile.gif

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 03 2007,17:16) c'mon....cant we all agree that she needs a full set of leathers from ICON???
Nahhhh Amy looks just fine with no gear.. just dont move the bike and all is good
biggrin.gif

Oh wait.. Amy in leathers? ok you win, Amy needs to gear...
beerchug.gif

this is what I carry in my phone to remind me about what happens when you try to act a clown on a Busa while you're carrying a passenger.

untitled1.JPG

so I vote: YES, AMY NEEDS FULL ICON LEATHERS!

if someone can send these pics to Dave @ primedia, Id really appreciate it
bowdown.gif

this is why you WEAT GEAR ALL THE TIME!!!

untitled.JPG

ok, not creating an arguement here, but i agree, we dont want anymore of our wifes, etc. to end up looking like the pics of amy you just posted, but when you have peoples wifes that do not have ANY gear period, and that might speak for alot of people on here, i would say that WE ALL need the gear for our wives. sending pics of OUR gear all battered up is not a good thing when trying to get gear for our other halves. if that be the case, i can break out the pics of my old gear from 93 and 96 dont have the helmets anymore, but have pics, and still have the AGV GSXR jacket scuffed all to he!! (93 - flipped gsxr1100 end over end i flew between trees, and over barbed wire fence, tore 3 of 4 ligaments OFF left knee, and in 96, flew OVER bed of a truck when she pulled out in front of me - she never saw me)

again not starting any arguments, but i say if anyone wants to enter, they need to be the one to submit, not everybody else sending in for someone else.

good luck to all that have submitted and entered
super.gif

My wife does have a Vanson perf. leather jacket (no armor), leather gloves and a helmet but she wants/needs some ICON Women's Bombshell Boots, an ICON "armored" leather jacket and some ICON jeans at least.

wish there was some way to enter w/ouy having to present her old battered gear...seems kind of dimented since the intent is to eliminate road injury to begin with.

(Super Streetbike Magazine @ Apr. 03 2007,13:24) Super Streetbike is giving away a full head to toe Icon package each month for people with the most rashed up gear. This month is a ladies top to bottom outfit...next month is summer gear.
Anyways, just send pics of your crashed up leather jacket or whatever with a brief description and it might be yours.
thx guys
-dave

just answering thread. I like ICON gear, so I'd rather win this than another ICON jacket or pants for me...just end up on the .org in the "For Sale" section
wink.gif

(Over_Easy @ Apr. 03 2007,22:22) wish there was some way to enter w/ouy having to present her old battered gear...seems kind of dimented since the intent is to eliminate road injury to begin with.
agreed, i submitted just a letter / "plea" if you will about how my wife does ride with me, and has zero, zilch for gear except a helmet. never know could just do the trick to "prevent" rash.

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 03 2007,22:25)
(Super Streetbike Magazine @ Apr. 03 2007,13:24) Super Streetbike is giving away a full head to toe Icon package each month for people with the most rashed up gear. This month is a ladies top to bottom outfit...next month is summer gear.
Anyways, just send pics of your crashed up leather jacket or whatever with a brief description and it might be yours.
thx guys
-dave

not arguing with anyone. just answering thread. I like ICON gear, so I'd rather win this than another XXL ICON for me...just end up on the .org in For Sale
wink.gif

Dayum you, didn't you read my post, no leather on that woman
laugh.gif

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 03 2007,20:13) c'mon guys....if you send Dave an email and Amy ends up with this gear, I SWEAR:
i'll have one of her photographers here in Milw. shoot her in the gear on the NEW IMPROVED Busa when its done, and post'em up here for all....well, I might have to e-mail a few...
firedevil.gif

please save my wife's butt from future clashes with concrete!!!!!
sad.gif
E-mail sent daddy-o

(heavybusa @ Apr. 03 2007,22:35)
(BigDiesel @ Apr. 03 2007,20:13) c'mon guys....if you send Dave an email and Amy ends up with this gear, I SWEAR:
i'll have one of her photographers here in Milw. shoot her in the gear on the NEW IMPROVED Busa when its done, and post'em up here for all....well, I might have to e-mail a few...
firedevil.gif

sad.gif
E-mail sent daddy-o
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(heavybusa @ Apr. 03 2007,21:35)
firedevil.gif

sad.gif
E-mail sent daddy-o
good on ya, mah brutha!

good things come to those who r nice to me....at least when their name is Greg and they ride a nice Busa and they know waaaaaay more about computers than me
crazy.gif

I got a lot going for me then.
beerchug.gif

You dont need to make promises, just ask bro. I got ya.

(heavybusa @ Apr. 03 2007,21:45) I got a lot going for me then.  
beerchug.gif

You dont need to make promises, just ask bro. I got ya.
who says I didnt have an evil master paln in effect a week ago???

hahaha-you never know with me, my friend...you never know....Im too twisted
all_coholic.gif

you had this coming before tha email homey
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Apr. 03 2007,21:47) Alright, alright, but that leather better lQQk good dude  
all_coholic.gif
Dude-have you seen the ladies' ICON gear?
its ALL sick man-and any chick without an eyeball in the middle of her forehead would look good in this stuff!

and if they DO have an eyeball on their forehead-they can hide it in a pic like this! lol (see-amy REALLY needs some new gear! those gloves wont help at all!)

DSCF0222.JPG

Back