Free extended warranty with dealer service

The folks in the UK have it nice. Check this stuff out. Not only do they get 3 year warranty on their bike but if they continue to have Auth suzuki dealers service it they extend the warranty for free..

Interesting how it varies country to country.

The UK, EU and AU also get twice as long between those services, and some countries get a heap of freebies with new bikes like Matt’s, covers, levers, etc etc, billets packs of touring packs thrown in.

Funny how a country that can double the mileage between services can offer a much longer warranty.

Juhu and what do we get in Germany? Two year guarantee. During this time, the dealer generally tries to smash any warranty claim or half-heartedly repair it. Two more years guarantee? You can pay for it and then not even with full services. Only Toyota offers a 10-year warranty if you come for service every year. That's what I call an interesting offer.

In other countries you can even get vouchers or accessories for the Hayabusa if you let the recall campaign with the brakes be done by August. With us? If the dealers don't feel like it at all, they will fix it grumpily for you, along the lines of "Be glad we're doing it for free". Germany is simply a service desert...

I was surprised to learn that I could extend the warranty on my Kawasaki even if I was doing my own maintenance. I just renewed for a second time and my 2016 (original owner bought it in 2017) concours14 is covered until January 2026 here in the states.

Back