Free Dyno runs

macbusa

Registered
Matthews Fun Machines is having an open house on April 2nd dyno runs ("Free" with a purchase - just found out about this detail). Nothing under the events section on the website but I did call an confirm the date.

http://matthewsfunmachines.net/

<!--EDIT|macbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112294330 -->

Wish I were closer for that date. Plus, not even sure if I'll have the Busa out of the garage yet for Spring.

I will probably try to get there early (10am 'ish). Free dyno days tend to get crowded by lunchtime.

rock.gif

hey NJ, you back in town? are you heading up to CTL for this?

hope their dyno is better then the one the folks brought to the Bike, Blues and BBQ festival last summer....for $30, ya got to see your bike get overheated and EVERYTHING made incredible horsepower. The busa's, stock, were making 180+...shoot, I saw a harley break 75! I think it was one of those new Liarjet 2000 dynos from JC Whitney.

hey NJ, you back in town?  are you heading up to CTL for this?
Nope! Already come and gone man, It was short and sweet,It would be hard for me to go to something like that being that my bike is in the middle east,I would hate being there and my bike here! It would kill me to see all those bikes and me on my ford!

hope their dyno is better then the one the folks brought to the Bike, Blues and BBQ festival last summer....for $30, ya got to see your bike get overheated and EVERYTHING made incredible horsepower. The busa's, stock, were making 180+...shoot, I saw a harley break 75! I think it was one of those new Liarjet 2000 dynos from JC Whitney.
Liarjet, LOL!!! Thats funny!

Back