Found out yesterday I'm EXTREMELY anemic

Ben, you need to get out more :laugh: You're a very strange guy at times... :p

I take pride in my strangeness. On a serious note though, you're a friend, I love ya, and I'll keep you in my prayers. :beerchug:

I'll be praying for you 'Chelle! I hope you get better and fix it! But look on the bright side, with as low as you apparently are in iron, you don't have to worry about rusting... And you can wear wrinkled clothes, cause you're iron's on the fritz! :rofl::laugh:

:rofl: That was perfect!!!!

I really hope all goes smoothly with your procedure and you are feeling so much better!!

Keeping you and your Dad in my prayers for complete recoverys for you both! ((((hugs))))

I hope it all works out for you M, I'm sure you would like the headaches to go away for good. Try and relax...we will all be thinking happy thoughts for you :beerchug:

Wishing all the best Michelle. Umm, coffee by injection. Something I will have to talk to my Starbucks friends about. :rofl:

If I could get caffeine actually pumped in my veins, don't you think I would have done it long before now Bob?! :p

New news this afternoon...now I'm scheduled for the full monty. OK, now I'm nervous - colonoscopy and an endoscopy *sigh* It's official, I hate 2009 :rofl:

Hope all goes well...Keep us updated. Try an make the :moon: a good thing. My Dr says I need the colonscopy too, but since my insurance won't cover it it ain't happening. :laugh: Just have to hope the the interment bleeding is nothing.

Hope all goes well...Keep us updated. Try an make the :moon: a good thing. My Dr says I need the colonscopy too, but since my insurance won't cover it it ain't happening. :laugh: Just have to hope the the interment bleeding is nothing.

I don't know that I'd let that ride for too long; trust me, it's not worth it my friend...

Chelle, I always knew you were missing something :laugh: Now I know I was right:lol:

Seriously though I'll be prayin for ya. Love ya, Girl :)

Michelle, allow Dr. Ass here to give you a few prescriptions.

First, once daily Mercenary:

Then once daily Meshuggah:

And so on, until cured. :laugh:

Back