Found a badass 2-Stroke motor...

yeah I've seen that before....I wouldn't want to have to change pistons in that thing
laugh.gif

Hey Revlis.. it looks like it MIGHT be more powerful than a Busa.. but don't you think its aerodynamics are kind of lacking.
biggrin.gif

you know i once dated a girl who's father worked on train engines and he showed some me some pictures of him down inside the actual cylinder it came up about even with his nose.. and he just just a little over 6' tall... pretty wild to imagine the size of the cylinders on this thing

hehe, those little workers are funny lookin' around all those huge rings and such.. kinda like little mighty moe's or something

I just don't want to have to come to a quick stop or a sharp turn after I refit my Busa....

Maybe them Boss HOSS guys will be interested...

Alright, who can make some mounts to fit this motor to the Hayabusa. Please get back to me asap as I am very interested in this swap..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oil change - $5,346.00

head gasket - $23,796.00

The look on your wifes face when you bring it home........... priceless!!!!
laugh.gif

When I first seen this thread, I thought it was gonna be some bad motorcycle or snowmobile & when I seen that it was something I couldn't ride it was kind of a let down(it is an amazing engine spec wise however).
I love 2 stroke engines - my old H2 750 dragbike was a blast to ride and not much compares to a 2 stroke hitting the powerband and front end going skyward.
I'm gonna post some pics of the old H2, some others that I got, and one of my brother-in-laws Artic Cat drag sled(1200 cc's and way over 200 hp!).

Pit Bull

<!--EDIT|Pit Bull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074830640 -->

This is a pic I spotted on SH.org. It it a tripple engine Kawasaki Drag Bike - 3 - 3cylinder 2 stroke motors!!!!
I had the good fortune to see this bike in person at an all bike drags (IDBA) back arround '91-'92 in Indy and seen it run in the 7"s at about 200 mph.
Don't know what happened in this pipc but the obvious - the whelie bar bolts broke off and....
Now, THIS is a bad assed 2 stroke
AAAssjani.gif
beerchug.gif
egitarre77.gif

Pit Bull

Back