Fork tubes

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I just removed my 2000 silver fork tubes (without triple tree) from my bike (I'm puting gold tubes on/in). Could someone please give me an idea the amount I should sell them for...they are shiney perfect...bike has 2800 miles on it. Thanks in advance for an opinion or two!

I don't want to give them away or sell for top dollar but it's stupid to have them in my garage if someone has bent tubes and needs some!
Raydog

P1000083.JPG

Vic-E55-2001...PM me and we'll figure it out (I'll ask my race shop guy, you ask yours, etc.) Raydog

People around here usually give OEM parts away to members (just charge shipping) who need them... kind of a pay it for ward to when you need something due to a misfortune...
beerchug.gif

Leo, I'm really aware of the generosity of .org members, I had a stock exhaust I gave away, oem windscreen, tailights, etc. I just don't consider my front forks as give away items...thanks for the reminder though. Raydog

(raydog @ May 18 2007,17:08) Leo, I'm really aware of the generosity of .org members, I had a stock exhaust I gave away, oem windscreen, tailights, etc. I just don't consider my front forks as give away items...thanks for the reminder though.   Raydog
I'm just teasing you... No, really, give-away is too generous, you should make them give the ORG a donation
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

P.S. If you want a replacement cost for an OEM part, you could get a quote from someone like streetntrack...
smile.gif

I need them. PM me a price. I can also trade you my gold ones off my 06.

Too add. I need them bad. I am already working on black calipers. I love my bike but hate the gold forks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested in these if the others fall through; mine may have been messed up in the crash and don't compress -

Back