For those of you who like pics

rock.gif
what did I miss here.....???
Hey Chris -

Uhh hmm don't think you missed anything. Just started a thread posting a link to my personal Hayabusa "blog" so to speak.

Just a place where I put up pictures of past rides and stuff, and a link to my calendar that I plan on using to post when I am planning on riding so people can join, or people can email and I can post their ride plans for them.

just a local Cali thing. and pics for people to look at.

The A'Busa'd asked about my header extenders that I made that are on my Busa, you can check them out by going to my picture page at http://wchr.rbrooks.net

Very cool Thrasher.

I wanna see those driving lites up close! that looks cool!
Just click on the picture and it will make it larger.

Or if you want ask me what kind of picture you want and I can take it for you.

Driving lights cost like $10.00 at wal mart and I modified the lights mounting bracket to mount to the lower fairing screw.

I have never road on a twistie at night, but someone used my idea and mounted driving lights and they said at night the way the lights shine, it really lights up turns real well because the lights are angled just a bit...

Cool site Ron. I wish I'd known you and DJ hooked up out here... I would've tagged along.
Warren -

Sorry about the DC thing.

I knew I was going to DC, but the hooking up with DJ was a last minute thing.

When I mean last minute, it was like I was there Monday, then on Thursday DJ contacted me because it turned out him and I were at the same conference, he invited me to see his work on Friday, so I went to his work on Friday and he asked me if I wanted to go riding on Sunday.

So it was like last minute and things just all fell together. all due to Mr. Sageronin
biggrin.gif

I was going for business and any free time I had I wanted to spend site seeing. But it turned out at the last minute I was able to get my site seeing in AND met up with DJ.

If and when I to DC next, depending on the circumstances, I might post a notice on the board letting everyone know and maybe we can get everyone local together, if nothing else just for dinner or something.

warbrown might remind you that I am slow....

what I was referring to "missing here" was the headers.... what is different? (I have not taken the time to see all of your webiste)....

blogger 'out'
wink.gif

While I think it will solve the stress issue, the current worry is I am not a welder, this was my first applicable welding job[/QUOTE]

How about trying to jerry riggn some type of hanger (flexible plumbing pipe hanger of some sort). This way it will absord any vibration problems that may cause cracking in your support welded brace .  For example check out the hanger that supports you car muffler.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118079113 -->

Back