A public  Thank You

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have forgotten to post this Thank You at least a hundred times over the past several months and I made myself a reminder this morning so here goes.

About 2 months ago I received an unexpected package in the mail. I opened the package and inside was two of the new calendars that he has made up. I never asked for one let alone two. I wanted to say thanks to Thinker for sending them to me, I sport one in my office at work and the other on my wall beside the servers. The calendars are well made but when placed in your office you have a tendancy to look at the pictures and daydream of where you want to be. Since I sold my Busa it's the,,,, (sniff) its the, (sniff) closest thing that I have to a busa. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want my bike back.......

Thanks Thinker

Captain

I got one too. The calendar kicks butt, very well made,....
You guys that make things for us busa lovers do too much sometimes.

Cap, I can mail you the Hayabusa model I made.... what color would you like it??  
smile.gif
(hate to see a grown man cry)

I have forgotten to post this Thank You at least a hundred times over the past several months and I made myself a reminder this morning so here goes.

About 2 months ago I received an unexpected package in the mail. I opened the package and inside was two of the new calendars that he has made up. I never asked for one let alone two. I wanted to say thanks to Thinker for sending them to me, I sport one in my office at work and the other on my wall beside the servers. The calendars are well made but when placed in your office you have a tendancy to look at the pictures and daydream of where you want to be. Since I sold my Busa it's the,,,, (sniff) its the, (sniff) closest thing that I have to a busa. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want my bike back.......

Thanks Thinker

Captain
That was just my own thank you to you Cap. A public thanks wasn't needed. But i am glad to hear from you, cause I was wondering just what I may have done to piss yuou off. Glad you were just busy.

Later.

I love it....

guy spends alot of his free time an' money settin' up somethin' like this....sure , he calls it a hobby , but its still...
WAY COOL .

Thinker.....yer the level-headed-more mature than the rest of us...type of dood...

Little interest in the bullshid that goes on here frm time to tyme .
Actually learned a thing or 2 from you....

the swearing , the name-calliin' , who needs it....

let the losers bich an' wine , piss an' moan....

I have zero time....for the zero's.....

THINKER ROCKS....you know it....

I love it....

guy spends alot of his free time an' money settin' up somethin' like this....sure , he calls it a hobby , but its still...
                       WAY COOL .

Thinker.....yer the level-headed-more mature than the rest of us...type of dood...

Little interest in the bullshid that goes on here frm time to tyme .
            Actually learned a thing or 2 from you....

the swearing , the name-calliin' ,  who needs it....

let the losers bich an' wine , piss an' moan....

I have zero time....for the zero's.....

THINKER ROCKS....you know it....
We all have our moments. I do much better when I don't respond or react right away. Before spouting off, I take a deep breath and count to 515.
wow.gif

Back